Bluewater Bio is an award-winning global specialist in technologies for cost-effective water & wastewater treatment. Headquartered in London, Bluewater Bio’s range of best in class technologies have been deployed at over 80 sites globally.
Next generation proprietary technologies
With two fully commercialised technologies proven at utility scale, complemented by an active New Product development pipeline Bluewater Bio’s capabilities now include:
- HYBACS® (enhanced activated sludge process)
- FilterClear™ (high throughput multi-media filtration)
- GHG-Tox® (nitrification & greenhouse gas monitoring)
- NeoTech™ (highly efficient UV disinfection)
- CFIC® (next-generation moving bed bioreactor (MBBR) technology)
- Operational & Maintenance services (supporting a population equivalent of c. 1 million)
- World Class R&D team, based at Cranfield University, UK
Bluewater Bio’s growing technology portfolio is focused primarily on the rapid upgrading, optimisation and monitoring of water and wastewater treatment plants.
The company has a particular emphasis on reducing:
- Capital, operational and compliance costs
- Energy & chemical consumption
- Physical & environmental footprint
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Construction and commissioning times
Bluewater Bio not only develops its own innovations but also scours adjacent markets for complementary IP, licence opportunities and partnerships.
Through this aggregation strategy, Bluewater Bio aims to be the natural choice for cost effective treatment, re-use and monitoring provision across the water, wastewater and process industries.